Client Software Support Technician
All Academic is looking for a good-fit IT Professional to join our staff and aid in on-site technical support issues. The prospective professional should be a great communicator with the ability to work both individually and within a group to solve complex technical issues.
All Academic is an established web application company working with academics around the world to build and run successful conferences. Our software helps conference managers cope with the complex issues involved in receiving submissions, reviewing and scheduling. The person who fills this position will be supporting our clients in using our software.
This job will have a six-month evaluation period.
Competitive wage will be full-time, hourly, and based on experience.
Work hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm.
- Proficient in troubleshooting & fault isolation
- End-user support experience.
- Ability to use and configure multiple web browsers [e.g. Firefox, Chrome, IE/Edge, Safari]
- Basic end-user applications [e.g. Adobe, Microsoft Office, Libre Office, OpenOffice, WebEx, and other SaaS/cloud applications]
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, XML.
- College Degree or 2+ years experience
- Ticketing and knowledge based software
- Content management systems [e.g. Drupal, WordPress, Joomla]
- Linux, Mac, and Windows experience
- Basic wireless connectivity & troubleshooting.
- Additional end-user Applications
- General office equipment usage [e.g. printers, scanners, fax]
Skills, Traits & Abilities
- Committed team player
- Focused on positive customer experience
- Good communication, documentation skills.
- Good service engagement, coordination, and handoff skills (internal + third-party vendor)
- Responsible & accountable.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org